Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Watch Reviews Atlas Shrugged: Part I and Streaming Movies Free

Movie Title : Atlas Shrugged: Part I
Release Date : Apr 15, 2011 Limited
Mpaa Rating : PG-13
Genre Movie :Drama


Synopsis :
Dagny Taggart (Taylor Schilling) runs Taggart Transcontinental, the largest remaining railroad company in America, with intelligence, courage and integrity, despite the systematic disappearance of her best and most competent workers. She is drawn to industrialist Henry Rearden (Grant Bowler), one of the few men whose genius and commitment to his own ideas match her own. Rearden's super-strength metal alloy, Rearden Metal, holds the promise that innovation can overcome the slide into anarchy. Using the untested Rearden Metal, they rebuild the critical Taggart rail line in Colorado and pave the way for oil titan Ellis Wyatt (Graham Beckel) to feed the flame of a new American Renaissance. Hope rises again, when Dagny and Rearden discover the design of a revolutionary motor based on static electricity - in an abandoned engine factory - more proof to the sinister theory that the "men of the mind" (thinkers, industrialists, scientists, artists, and other innovators) are "on strike" and vanishing from society. -- (C) Official Site

Watch

Best Actors For Atlas Shrugged: Part I

Taylor Schilling,Grant Bowler,Matthew Marsden,Edi Gathegi,Jsu Garcia,Graham Beckel,Jon Polito,Patrick Fischler,Rebecca Wisocky,Michael Lerner,Neil Barry,Christina Pickles,Paul Johansson,Joel McKinnon Miller,Steven Chester Princ...,Armin Shimmerman,Navid Negahban,Craig Tsuyumine,Annabelle Gurwitch,Jan Morris

If You Like this movie you can streaming Atlas Shrugged: Part I movie without downloading HERE


Visitor Ranting & Critics For Atlas Shrugged: Part I

All Critics Ranting For Atlas Shrugged: Part I : 3.6
All Critics Count For Atlas Shrugged: Part I : 46
All Critics Percentage For Atlas Shrugged: Part I : 11 %
User Ranting Movie Atlas Shrugged: Part I : 3.7
User Percentage For Atlas Shrugged: Part I : 71 %
User Count Like for Atlas Shrugged: Part I : 16,426

Best Trailer For Atlas Shrugged: Part I

Atlas

Movie Overview For Atlas Shrugged: Part I

A powerful railroad executive, Dagny Taggart, struggles to keep her business alive while society is crumbling around her. Based on the 1957 novel by Ayn Rand.

New Movie Images Atlas Shrugged: Part I

alt=Watch alt=Watch
alt=Watch

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes